Developing Coaching and Mentoring skills for First Line Managers
The unit is designed to support the development of coaching and mentoring skills, and to identify the links between coaching, mentoring and the achievement of the business goals.
Face to Face learning – 20th February at the Advance Training Centre. Half day follow up 21st May at the Advance Training Centre.
You will cover
- Coaching and mentoring models
Key Skills you will develop
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles, skills and impact of coaching and mentoring in the workplace
- Ability to use a coaching and mentoring model to plan a coaching and mentoring relationship with suitable candidates
- Knowledge and understanding of effective coaching and mentoring processes
- Ability to evaluate the coaching and mentoring process