How can your employer benefit from your studies?
As an employer, you want to know that you are making a worthy investment in your employees’ education and training. We strive to train laboratory professionals to the highest standards and work closely with many large employers of laboratory staff including the Universities of Oxford, Cambridge and King’s College London.
The benefits of higher education and training in animal science and technology are not just for your employees, your company stands to gain just as much, including;
- Increased staff loyalty and sense of being valued by the company
- Greater staff retention, especially whilst they are studying
- Be safe in the knowledge that your staff are experts in animal welfare, helping to maintain a culture of care
- Students will develop interpersonal skills to facilitate working effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders in a team environment
- Students learn cutting edge approaches from industry experts, equipping staff with a range of practical skills to bring to the workplace
- Our wide range of modules meet CPD needs and can be incorporated into staff appraisals
- Staff members who are confident public speakers with improved communication and presentation skills
- Efficient employees who can prioritise and manage their time effectively
- Employees with developed scientific writing skills for use in the company