Motivational skills for First Line Managers
This unit will develop the skills, knowledge and behaviours of the learner in engaging and motivating their teams. The unit will look at theories of motivation and engagement strategies.
Hybrid learning – Half day zoom 5th November, Face to Face 19th November in the Advance Training Centre.
You will cover
- Engagement and motivation theories
- Engagement programmes
Key Skills you will develop
- Ability to evaluate theories of engagement and motivation strategies
- Knowledge and understanding of the causes of dissatisfaction and demotivation
- Ability to plan and manage a team motivation and engagement event
- Ability to measure and evaluate the success of engagement and motivational programmes