Managing performance for First Line Managers
The aim of this unit is to develop the learners confidence, knowledge and skills to improve work-based performance and support the development of their staff.
Face to Face learning – 8th, 15th, 22nd October at the Advance Training Centre, half day follow up 11th March 2025 at the Advance Training Centre.
You will cover
- Principles of first line management
- Effective communication
- Development effective working relationships
- Resolving conflict in the workplace
Key Skills you will develop
- Ability to demonstrate the appropriate application of different tools available to first line managers to supervise and motivate staff within the workplace
- Ability to apply the principles of effective communication in the workplace
- Ability to effectively delegate tasks to staff within the workplace
- Ability to develop effective working relationships within the workplace