The purpose of this unit is to provide the learner with the opportunity to investigate the process of change management and assess the impact it has on the people within the organisation. This unit aims to provide the learner with the tools and techniques to be an agent for change within their organisation.
Face to Face learning – 7th and 8th November 2024 at the Advance Training Centre.
You will cover
- Understanding change
- Planning change
- Implementing change
- Communicating change
- Sustaining change
Key Skills you will develop
- An understanding of what is meant by change management
- An understanding of established strategies for introducing change into the workplace
- Knowledge and understanding that is needed to effectively plan and prepare for change management
- Ability to assess the impact on the workforce of change management
- Ability to recognise the need for continual monitoring and review to sustain change