Influencing people with integrity
This unit will develop skills in influencing and negotiating effectively and understanding of the importance of integrity, so the learner will be better placed to assert influence to achieve positive outcomes in the workplace and to access resources and support for their department.
Face to Face learning – 1st & 2nd of May at the Advance Training Centre.
You will cover
- Understanding integrity
- Theories of change and how these might apply to exerting influence in the workplace
- Negotiation skills
- Conflict management
Key Skills you will develop
- Knowledge and understanding of what constitutes integrity and why it is important to underpin influence
- Ability to identify a variety of situations in the workplace where they might need to exert a positive influence
- Ability to investigate the characteristics of successful negotiators
- Ability to investigate potential problems and describe strategies
- Knowledge and understanding of strategies for exerting influence in other workplace situations
- Ability to identify how the learning on effective negotiation can be applied to exerting influence in other workplace situations