Assessing competence in the workplace
This unit will introduce the learners to the theory and practice that underpins effective assessment of learning and work-based practice. Learners will leave the unit with sufficient knowledge, confidence and skills to assess learning and work-based knowledge, attitudes and skills effectively.
Online only – content available during the month of November. Live webinar 7th Nov 2024 4pm.
You will cover
- Assessment strategies
- Learner support
- Communication skills
- Internal Quality Assurance (IQA)
Key Skills you will develop
- Ability to critically evaluate the meaning of competency
- Knowledge of the use of different assessment strategies
- Ability to devise assessment strategies appropriate to the learning objectives and assessment criteria
- Apply the principles of effective competency assessment in the workplace to assess knowledge, skills or behaviours required by your organisation
- Review and quality assure the training process